Richa Kinra Shekhar - children book illustrator.
Get Your Book Illustrated
Click here to view my published books
- The Book “Cinderella’s Magical Wheelchair” written by Jewel Kats, Illustrated by me, won the America’s prestigious silver Mom’s choice Award.
- The Book “Gabriella and Her Berry Good Friends” written by Jerry and Patsy Di Leo, Illustrated by me, has been a finalist for Best Award winning illustrators Book, USA.
- The Book “What do you use to help your body” written by Jewel Kats, Illustrated by me, has been a part of Ability Magazine (USA).
- Three of The Books, author “Jewel Kats”, Illustrated by me, has been showcased in Oprah Winfrey show
- The book Pirate Gabriella Sails the Five Oceans written by Jerry and Patsy Di Leo, Illustrated by me, won 1st Annual Royal Dragonfly Book Award.
- The Princess and the Ruby: An Autism Fairy Tale by Jewel Kats, illustrated by me, has won a silver medal from Mom’s Choice Awards.
Richa Kinra is the internationally published illustrator of over 250 children’s picture books.
Illustration examples from the picture books I've illustrated are in the "Portfolio"section of this website. You may also be interested in looking at the illustration procedure which I follow.
See what the buyers have to say about Richa.
Thank you for visiting my website. I am Richa Kinra Shekhar, Children book illustrator of more than 200 Books. Also, a recipient of various Children book illustration awards. It’s my passion to contribute happiness to the life of kids and I believe that my illustrations do that. I have worked with Many Authors and Publishers.
My website has complete information about various illustrations styles, book cover and book design samples, list of my published books as well as reviews from the Author’s and publishers who have worked with me. In case you are interested in getting illustrations for your book from me, please contact me. If you have any questions, please go ahead and ask them, I will be glad to answer them.
As a Children's' book illustrator, i feel a personal sense of responsibility towards the society and i feel that the Children's book authors are doing a huge task by making the next generation, which may be young or very young right now, empowered with stories which will bring positive changes in them. RKS illustrations, as an illustration agency was formed to further the cause of spreading smiles in the lives of the young stars living in every corner of the world.
The website has information about these sections:-
- Portfolio- Children book illustration styles, I have around 14 different styles of illustrations.
- Published books- List of Published books which you can find in the book stores and internet.
- Book cover / Book layout- I also do the layout of the book and make them fully print ready.
- Reviews- What the Author’s say about my work.
- FAQ- General questions which you may have, as a first time Author.
- Blogs- My understanding of various aspects of illustrations, Book design and self publishing.